Sonntag, 31. Juli 2011

Dresser - Make over part #3

So... i gave the dresser a second layer of paint. After drying..i distressed the edges a little bit by sanding with sandpaper and a sandblock.
I don't wanted the look to much shabby....only a bit...used!


I have coated the dresser with a sealer, you normaly apply on wallpaper..to make it washable...

Now...i have to make the holes a little bigger, to fit the door - knobs

Here again...the before and after

I still have to finish the feets (:o)

Happy sunday..and thanks for watching

Elly

Kommentare:

Denise J. Phillips hat gesagt…

Love the dresser Elly! And you chose just the right knobs! And I like the 'bun' feet on it, what are you going to use it for? Keeping art supplies? LOL. That's what I would use it for! Great job, tons of work isn't it, but so satisfying when it's all done:) Cheers!

emilysnan hat gesagt…

wow elly beatiful tramsformation x love it
tfs
xmaggiex