Sonntag, 24. Juli 2011

Mini - Book - Neck - Chain

Grungepaper is awesome (:o)
I also made a mini book from grungepaper. I used the new 7 Gypsies Tissue Paper, some stamping and embossing...and... some gifts from Zuzu (:o) Oh..and about Zuzu...the idea for the chain is also from her blog. Take a look here. I don't know which size she used, but it looks amazing. As you can see, i used a 1 3/8" ( 2,6 cm) punch...really tiny..











Thanks for watching and happy scrappin' sunday....the look out of my window is like november..

Elly

Kommentare:

Gio hat gesagt…

Elly, you always inspiring me! It's genial, and I love when you put it on the torso!

Here it's Spring (better than autumn!)
happy sunday!

Zuzu's Blog hat gesagt…

:) nice job. I think mine is a little bigger than yours but a similar idea... and glad to see you getting use out of some of the bits I sent :)

(thank you for linking back its appreciated x)

Rein hat gesagt…

Das sieht toll aus!