Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2011

Rusty inspirations

Sometimes....you will find a blog and see some art and .....you stop breathing. This happend to me...don't worry, i'm still fine (:o) On  Zuzu's Petals 'n' Stuff  you'll find some outstanding art.
I'm a newbie to all this mixed media stuff, but i'm very interested and i want to learn. I saw a lot of  rusty, steampunk beauty's and i want to give it a try. I had a lot of questions and Zuzu was so kind to give me all the answeres i needed...and a little bit more (:o) Thank you sooooo much again, Zuzu (:o)
So, here is my first rusty box with a heavy metal interpretation. Maybe i know to much Harley Davidson Ryders....so we are.......Going to Hell....













Thanks so much for watching  (:o)
Here is the box before i started
If you like to see how i did the box, watch here on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJxYknLhAdE


Elly

Kommentare:

Zuzu's Blog hat gesagt…

Woo HOOoooooo Elly. Job well done. I love this. I can see my influence but you took it in to your own place. loving the skull. (keep meaning to get me some. I have one but dont want to use it. I can only use it if I have two lol...)

Proud to have inspired you to try this and really pleased at your super result.

Elly hat gesagt…

Zuzu..your comment means so much to me. This rusty stuff is fun and gives more options in my work.Thank you.....for all your kind help.

froebelsternchen Susi hat gesagt…

total abgefahren! Spitze!

voodoo vixen hat gesagt…

Ooooh Elly, now you have done it... I have a tea box in my kitchen which has.... yep, teabags in it but maybe not for long now I have seen your fabby doozy hells angels version!!

WaldfrauAlexa hat gesagt…

hallo elly, danke für die vielen lieben kommentare. :o) deine Werke sind auch alle mega stark und insoirierend......besonders diese truhe hat es mir angetan.
Gruss
Alexa