Donnerstag, 18. August 2011

Altered Dominoes

I had a first play with dominos....not so easy...because they are so tiny....

They are original black....so i first gave them a coat of gesso and after drying, a layer of Lumiere turcoise paint.
I stamped my image on tissue with archival and sprayed the tissue with homemade glimmer mist.
Adhered the tissue to the domino with multi medium. Used embossing powder in gold for the edges. Finished with glossy accent. The little embellishments are real watchparts

I have still a box full of dominos...so more to play and to exercise with little things..
Thanks for watching
Elly

Kommentare:

froebelsternchen Susi hat gesagt…

toll... sieht Hammer aus!

Gio hat gesagt…

Love your tiny tiny dominoes. I have to try to stamp on tissue and adhere to them!
Thanks for sharing!

Rein hat gesagt…

Die sind toll!!

Martina2801 hat gesagt…

Die sind super, Elly! Ganz toll!