Donnerstag, 25. August 2011

Artful Bag Challenge - ATC Swap August

My swap partner was Selma in Finland. A lovely nordic fairy arrived, to bring me a gorgeous bag themed atc.

And that's not all. Look what she also had in her accompanied luggage......


A beautiful package of lace, ribbon and dry embossed cards for futured projects. Isn't it lovely?
Thanks so much, Selma. It was really an honor for me to swap with you. (:o)

This is the atc i made for her.


This was really an exciting fun swap. Thanks to Anna at Frosted Petunias for fearlessly leading us in this Artful Bag Journey. Be sure to stop by her place and check out all the creative artists in this swap.

If you like to see a sample of all the bags i made till today click here



Thanks for watching, dear blogging friends....and feel free to leave a comment i always appreciate. (:o)

Elly

Kommentare:

Ephemera hat gesagt…

Loving your ATC, all the lace & vintage papers, and the cute little bag. Selma's one is gorgeous too, and what a lovely surprise with all the other goodies. Thank you for all the lovely comments you've left on my blog too. Paula X

selma hat gesagt…

SELMA says It was so wondreful to swap ATCs with you, Elly. Thank you very very much. I love everything what you have sent and made.

Linda hat gesagt…

Wow, what a great swap you made. Lots of goodies. The atc's are wonderful and full of color. Thank you for sharing.

Diane MacNaughtan * Dianie Mac * hat gesagt…

Hi Elly, it is nice to meet you :)

I love your Fairy ATC Selma made just for you and the goodies are so fun. And, the ATC you created for her is wonderful and so classy :) I LOVE the green bag :)
Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind words.

Take care,
~Diane

Frosted Petunias hat gesagt…

Elly I just left a comment for Selma and said I think the two of you are perfect swap partners. Both of your bags are similar and really beautiful. I'm so glad you enjoyed the swap and thank you for playing this month :)

Anna