Mittwoch, 3. August 2011

Lilla says.....

...Burlap is good....
My absolutly favorite artist in french themes and sewing is Lilla from Hawaii. She is my inspiration in everything vintage. She has an incredible feeling for mixing fabric and everything she makes, turns out fabulous in my eyes. Some day, when i'm in the right mood and when i have all my fabric together i think i need, i will make a vintage fabric book. Till then, i will get more exercise in sewing with litthe things.
Lilla shows on her blog how she made a card holder from burlap.
Here is my version:


Thanks for watching and all your nice comments i really appreciate.

Elly

Kommentare:

Lilla hat gesagt…

Elly, how absolutely wonderbar, thanks for being such a source of renewal for me
aloha lilla.

Fabric Art hat gesagt…

Elly your card holder and the tag are so beautifully made, image you used is very lovely, thanks for sweet comment on my book.
Anni

Martina2801 hat gesagt…

Das sieht wirklich ganz fantastisch aus, liebe Elly! Gefällt mir wahnsinnig gut.
Danke auch für den tollen Link zu Lilla´s Blog!

suziqu's thread works hat gesagt…

Hello Elly - This is my first visit here. Your card holder is gorgeous. I also love Lilla's creations and have made my version also which I am just about to post.
Good wishes to you,
Suzy

froebelsternchen Susi hat gesagt…

wunderbar!

Anjas-Artefaktotum hat gesagt…

Eine tolle eigene Umsetzung, richtig schön vintagemässig, gefällt mir sehr gut

Carola/Schokofee hat gesagt…

Sehr sehr cool wieder einmal!!!

Ein schönes WE

Schoki

The Rustic Victorian hat gesagt…

I came over when I saw your comment on Lilla's blog. Your card holder is wonderful. She is so inspirational! I may have to do one too.
Happy Day!
Marcie

selma hat gesagt…

I like Lilla, too. You have made a very beautiful card holder.

Denise J. Phillips hat gesagt…

Beautiful Elly! :) Well done:) Cheers:)