Montag, 26. September 2011

Lilla says......

....it's a Cornucopia Victorian Style!

I bought some beautiful lace in Lilla's Etsy Shop a while ago and now she came up with a little tutorial on
Just Lilla, how to make this cornucopia. What else could i do, as sewing this fabric cone?
I love her little and easy sewing ideas....

Click on the picture for more detail


This cone is made from fabric squares "7,5 and a wallhanger. I'll make more of them from "4  squares as christmas tree ornaments.
Elly

Kommentare:

Lilla hat gesagt…

Very cool if I say so myself.
Thanks for giving me the credit for the project. You made this fast and very delightful
Make more now and show us all
aloha Lilla

Loesje hat gesagt…

Hallo Elly,

Wat een leuk idee! Ik heb zonet ook de vorige posten bekeken...wat een ideetjes allemaal zeg....Dat schattige standaartje van een steen met het plaatje van Marie-antoinette erop...zo leuk bedacht. En die halloweenkaart.....GAAF!
Dan nog als laatste die spannede kaart met het verliefde stelletje..die ga ik onthouden...zo leuk is ie.

fijne week en lieve groetjes