Montag, 10. Oktober 2011

Altered Bottles

Was my Online Workshop successful? See for yourself....

My bottles before:


My finished bottles:

Close up's to see the texture






I am very pleased (:o) Andy Skinner is an absolutly amazing Ceramic, Mixed Media Artist and Rubber Stamp Designer. I'm so glad that i signed in for his workshop and i'll sure sign in again, if he is doing another one. I can imagine how much work and prearrangement a workshop needs and i'm  thankful he did.
I've learned much new to incorporate in my art. Thanks so much, Andy! (:o)
Watch his blog AndySkinner.org
If you think my bottles look great, please take a look at Neil's and you'll be amazed!
You'll see Lorraine's bottle here



At the very end....i'll enter my blunt object
at Simon Says Stamp and Show Things with Wings


Thanks for your interest and appreciated comments.

Elly

Kommentare:

Loesje hat gesagt…

Hè??? Wat zeg je me nou???? Heb jij dit gemaakt??
Dat is toch ongelooflijk?? Wat een kunstwerkjes!


liefs,
Nelleke

Martina2801 hat gesagt…

Ach Du meine Güte, Elly!!!!!!!!!!! Ich bekomme gleich ***SCHNAPPATMUNG***!!!! Die Flaschen sind der absolute Mega-Hammer.....ich bin echt beeindruckt!

scrapswan hat gesagt…

Ich bin platt, ich krieg den Mund grad nicht mehr zu, die sind ja traumhaft. Ich finde deine "altered" Sachen phänomenal. Da hab ich irgendwie zum selbstmachen noch keinen Draht, obwohl ich bestimmt eine Menge Material habe, was man dafür verwenden könnte. Leider ist mein Englisch nicht so gut, dass ich an solchen Online-Workshops teilnehmen könnte, aber vielleicht machst du ja mal irgendwann so etwas...

Ganz liebe Grüße, Marikka

Zuzu's Blog hat gesagt…

Bravo Elly. Loved Andy's examples and looks like you learned well. the bottles are fantastic.

I see you got the fab steampunk gent stamp from the artistic stamper. I love that stamp./ (as you know lol)

Candy C hat gesagt…

Hi Elly! Your altered bottles are amazing! I will have to check Andy Skinner out! Love all of your bottles but since our challenge has to do with wings, I'll make more comment on that particular one. It's AWESOME! Love the head and the boney hands....just wonderful detail! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

Sue hat gesagt…

Like your bottles very much......especially like the skull/face on the one with wings:)

Debbie hat gesagt…

Holy Smokes! Stunning! Love your altered bottles! Amazing!

Yvonne hat gesagt…

Eine genial Verwandlung der Flaschen. Wow ...

LG Yvonne

Gio hat gesagt…

your bottles are terrific!! (nad very scared , too :-))

Lorraine hat gesagt…

These are awesome Elly. You've done a brilliant job.