Freitag, 4. November 2011

Simon Says Stamp....

...and show a house



Not really much stamping here(:o) The front of the house is atc size with a little matchbox behind. For the roof, i adhered foiltape to cardstock and used an embossingfolder with my cuttlebug. The colour on the roof is alcohol ink in rust. The inside of the matchbox is coloured with Decoart metalic gold. On the outside of the atc i adhered tissue tape from 7 gypsies.
This will be my last harvest project for this year and i'll show it at Simon Says Stamp And Show a House.


I'm preparing my suitcase. My employer is sending me to Berlin, the next two weeks. My little notebook goes with me, to watch what you're doing (:o)

Happy friday....

Elly

Kommentare:

Martina2801 hat gesagt…

Das Schächtelchen ist grandios, Elly! Auf Totenköpfe und Giftfläschchen fahr` ich sowieso ab!
Hab viel Spaß in Berlin und vergiß "uns" nicht:-)

Schönes WE
MARTINA

Candy C hat gesagt…

Hi Elly. I can't believe you got all of that stuff to look so fantastic around an ATC side house!!! I love the little matchbook inset...so clever. Thank you so much for sharing your little spooky house with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show! <3 Candy

Carola/Schokofee hat gesagt…

Oh Elly - wie genial, soviele tolle Details!
Ich wünsche Dir eine schöne Zeit in Berlin!

VLG
schoki

Sandy hat gesagt…

Oh wie genial Elly.
Mir fehlen mal wieder die Worte. Einfach perfekt.
Viel Spaß in Berlin.