Montag, 26. Dezember 2011

Alter it Monthly

The theme on Alter it Monthly in the very last challenge is *celestial*

I had the idea to make something celestial for two of my favorite blogging friends for christmas. Something you can display but not only on christmas. The idea was born after reading  this post. I had to handcut, because i have no dies. I used cardboard and drawed the house shapes by hand.
Here is my celestial triptych for the last challenge:






One of my gifts arrived on time and you can see the back of the triptych here, the other one needs a little bit longer and is still on it's way to Italy (:o)
I am sad that Alter it Monthly is ending. Thank's to the DT for all the work and inspirations.

Elly

Kommentare:

Zuzu's Blog hat gesagt…

thank you so much for joining us for our very last challenge on Alter It Monthly, Ellie. this is a lovely piece. Very Chic.
x

Yvonne hat gesagt…

Das sieht so entzückend aus!
LG Yvonne

Sandy hat gesagt…

Das ist ein Superteil liebe Elly.
Wunderschön gestaltet.

Gio hat gesagt…

Italy Italy!!?? Crossing my fingers!! :-)

Martina2801 hat gesagt…

Jaaaa, das sieht super aus und gehört jetzt miiiiir! Jipppie!

Nochmal vielen Dank meine Liebe!

froebelsternchen Susi hat gesagt…

das ist wieder eine klasse Arbeit Ellie!
Du bist begnadet!