Montag, 9. Januar 2012

Royal Mail with blog candy

I just received my blog candy from Paula. Her blogname is Ephemera's attic. I get a lot inspirations from her creativity. Lordy, she can paint but she also makes altered art and other crafty things. I really love her colour combinations.




Thank you, Paula. (:o) What a big candy!! I love the Klimt napkins and i'm overwhemed about the little purse. Your tag - card is sooo beautiful. I'll make something nice from your little paper treasures. Thank you soooooooooooooo much!!! (:o)

Lucky Monday!!! (:o)

Elly

Kommentare:

Ephemera hat gesagt…

Hi Elly,

Your welcome. Just sorry I took so long to post it out. Thank you for your kind comments :-) I'm so looking forward to seeing your creations as they are always stunning and so inspiring. XX

Sandy hat gesagt…

Gratuliere liebe Elly.
Da hast Du wirklich tolle Sachen gewonnen.

Martina2801 hat gesagt…

Herzlichen Glückwunsch, meine Liebe! Das Candy ist ja wirklich spitze! Ganz besonders gut gefällt mir das Tag!
Ich freue mich mit Dir!

Anjas-Artefaktotum hat gesagt…

Herzl. Glückwunsch zu dem super candy. Besonders das Tag ist richtig zauberhaft.

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Glückwunsch zu dem tolle Gewinn :) Eine wahre Schatzkiste.