Montag, 19. März 2012

Made a card...me!! - Challenge # 10 at PanPastel UK

Cards are a challenge for me. Don't know why, maybe because i'm not a cute stamper and i always get messy (:o) White background? Never ever!!
I've found a Step - by - Step Tutorial in the Craftstamper March.
So, why not trying a Pop Up Card.......Mannequins Galore
Heat embossed chipboard tiles from Maya Road, flowers and butterfly from I am Roses



Background stamped with Tim Holtz Papillon and Crafty Individuals CI - 322 / CI 323 Dressmaker Set




Challenge 10 at PanPastel UK ask for adding flowers. You can win a PanPastel Trial Pack.
Click here to read the entry rules. You don't have to use PanPastels.

Happy Monday (:o)

Elly

Kommentare:

Sandy hat gesagt…

Wow wow wow wow wow wow Elly wunderschöne Kreationen wieder von Dir. Ich kann mal wieder nur staunen.

Crafty_Fairie hat gesagt…

Really pretty design I love the inside to thanks for joining in at PanPastel uk this week.

Kerry DT Leader

Ephemera hat gesagt…

Well it is fabulous, the front is gorgeous, with a lovely 3D effect and the inside is amazing, I think your card making skills are tremendous. I know what you mean though, cardmaking is not my favourite as I too always get smudges on white cards LOL. XX

Lindsay Craftymonster81 hat gesagt…

Really beautiful design, fab fold and gorgeous flowers. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Yvonne hat gesagt…

Wow, die Karte ist traumhaft!
LG Yvonne

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Wow, was für eine schöne Karte, tolle Form.

Gio hat gesagt…

I missed this one! Clean an simple outside and pretty amazing inside!