Samstag, 17. März 2012

Post from Honolulu / Hawaii

Someone sings...he has still sand from hawaii in his shoes......and i get post from hawaii....omg!!!
Believe me...at this moment i don't want to change with the singer...but i will...sometime...maybe (:o)

What makes me so much overwhelmed with emotions?  I got a package...i got a package....

from lovely Lilla

She's not only a Blogger and YouTube friend. She's my Queen of fabric and lace with a vintage and french touch. I just love her kind of art. I'm always watching her sewing videos sharing tips and tricks like the faux crazy quilting here 

I have seen her, sewing the purse but however i was really excited to open the package

Just love the nice wrapping

Just love her way to...just stamp

This waxpaper is  awesome
 Look what's inside..

What a beautiful wallhanger...it's so vintage

Love the purse...so much delicate details...you can't imagine



Look at this!! What a stunning cuff and it fit's perfect (:o)

These beads are just too cool

OMG!!!!!!

It's just to die for....


Thank you, Lilla!! (:o)

Now...you can imagine...why i'm overwhelmed with emotions. 


~ Elly ~

Kommentare:

Saskia hat gesagt…

Wonderful gifts! I love the cuff, it's so beautiful. Lucky you!

Martina2801 hat gesagt…

Meine Güte, das sind ja außergewöhnlich schöne Dinge, die Du da bekommen hast! Ich freue mich mit Dir, liebe Elly!
Wünsche Dir noch einen schönen Sonntag.
LG
MARTINA