Dienstag, 24. April 2012

Altered Pocket Watch Case - Timeworn

I had a play with an empty pocket watch case, i bought from ebay. I used DecoArt Traditions acrylic paint, i bought at The Craft Barn and had a go for a timeworn look as Mr. Skinner teached us, in his Online Workshop. I don't wanted to make some kind of jewellery - look, but a look as it has been in the depths of a shed for years.......







Here you see the case before i started painting, i also choose an old earbell. I used the dremel, to cut out some sections and a little sword i bought from Craft Barn




This is one example, how you can transform things with paint. I included this pocketwatch - case in my final object. There is still one result missing....see me tapping my fingers?


Elly

Kommentare:

Gio hat gesagt…

I wish you good luck, Elly!!
I saw your piece and it's incredible.

I hope to have the chance to play , be more inspired and have an internet connection at home in June, the next Timeworn course :-)

Ephemera hat gesagt…

WOW Elly, this is fantastic, you have created an incredible piece of art. It certainly looks like if you picked it up it would leave rust over your hands. So clever of you. Good luck for competition. xx

Sandy hat gesagt…

Wow einfach umwerfend.
Elly ich bin mal wieder sprachlos.
Klasse.

Yvonne hat gesagt…

Wow, das sieht einfach fantastisch aus!
LG Yvonne

Maelchen hat gesagt…

Mensch Elly, wann machst Du das alles nur? Du bist doch eine schwer beschäftigte Frau... Das sieht wieder mal total irre aus!!! Und ich bin schon genauso aufgeregt wie Du, vielleicht kommst Du ganz groß raus und wirst berühmt? Aber auch wenn nicht, Du machst wunderschöne, vielseitige Sachen! Ich drücke weiter die Daumen! Bis bestimmt morgen, ich komm jetzt öfter! Manu

Saskia hat gesagt…

Ook schitterend, Elly, wat een prachtig object heb je gemaakt!

Martina2801 hat gesagt…

Elly, ich bin mal wieder total geplättet.....wie genial ist das denn schon wieder? Einfach sagenhaft toll - kann ich nur sagen!

Anjas-Artefaktotum hat gesagt…

Das ist ja auch ein Oberkracher!Es gibt so viele Sachen hier die neu sind und umwerfend.