Sonntag, 1. April 2012

Pimp - Moppe

I'm a Collector of Moppe......the Ikea Wooden Boxes in any kind of size. An Artist needs a lot room for the little bits and pieces....(:o) I'm still building up my workspace in my workroom under the roof....so if you want to take a look:

A lot more *Moppe*....to pimp (:o) First..i wanted to paint them...as you can see at the white drawers, but i changed my mind. They look better if you decoupage them with paper. I started at a little one...i'll show you.
This is how the box looked like before. I started painting the outlines with black acrylic paint and adhered the Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe Paperline with Mod Podge matt.
Another fun project was to pimp a clock. I  need a clock near me, because time is always running when i have fun (:o) This clock is a cheap find and i bought it, because it has this old and vintage look. It was silver before i painted it with alkohol paint rust



 The clock is still working!!

I'm still busy with my final Timeworn Workshop Object, but you know....i always need a bit variety in my work and this was really fun (:o)

Have a nice sunday, thanks for reading and your appreciated comments.


Elly

Kommentare:

Caro *schoki* hat gesagt…

Moppen sind super und Deine Art zu pimpen sowieso. Wieder einmal ein wahrer Augenschmaus!

Ganz liebe Grüße
Caro
*schoki*

Saskia hat gesagt…

Absolutely love the alarmclock!

Sandy hat gesagt…

Wow mal wieder einfach nur tolle Hingucker Elly.
Ich staune und staune.

Chris hat gesagt…

Oh Elly, I do love your workspace! I'm hoping to have my own room fairly soon and life will be much easier. The moppe drawers are perfect I agree and I have one of the small ones waiting to be altered, I really like the graphic 45 papers on yours and your clock is fantastic too. Looking forward to seeing your 'final project' again soon :D. Chris xx

Anjas-Artefaktotum hat gesagt…

Elly hat wieder gezaubert und schwuppdiwupp ist ein einmaliges Teil entstanden, abgesehen von den anderen Kostbarkeiten drumherum!
LG Anja

Melanie hat gesagt…

Wunderschön geworden!!
Ich liebe auch die Moppe Kisten und habe ganz viele davon.
Unfassbarerweise noch alle unbeklebt/bemalt, lach.
Obwohl ich seit Jahren überlege mich daran zu trauen, was du jetzt mit Deiner gemacht hast.
Du hast aber auch sehr schöne Papiere.
Das oben rechts ist ja ein absoluter Traum und fliegende Schweine liebe ich ja total :-)

Der Wecker ist auch großartig - natürlich hat es mir vor allem die Flugsau oben drauf angetan :-)

Herzlicher Gruß,
Melanie