Dienstag, 15. Mai 2012

ATC - Letter A - Attitude

There is a new trade at the Paperbraut Forum in the ATC Section. Every two weeks we're trading ATC's starting with letter A....next is B..and so on....
We can create, what we like...as it has something to do with the right letter....

Here i show you my contribution for letter A - Attitude

 I used a stamp from Crafty Individuals CI - 260 Travel to Paris. I stamped the image in archival coffee onto the atc and coloured the background with DI victorian velvet. Then stamped the image with archival black onto a scrap piece of cardstock and heat embossed the image of the girl in frame with clear embossing powder. Coloured the face with vicorian velvet and the dress with H2O. I cut out the frame, adhered the halfpearls and used pop dots to stick the frame right above the first image. I adhered the lace with glossy accents. The saying is computer generated and coloured with vintage photo. You'll find a little strip of german dresden around the frame.

Thanks for reading dear friends. (:o)

Happy Thuesday

~ Elly ~

Kommentare:

Chris hat gesagt…

They're beautiful Elly and I love your techniques and the CI stamp, love CI stamps a lot, tempting :).

mark gould hat gesagt…

Looking good. I have just finished your three. I will put them in the post in the next couple of days. I love the idea of doing the alphabet. Simple but there is so much scope for being creative.

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Wow, total klasse, ganz besonders die Kette ist ein super Hingucker.

Sandy hat gesagt…

Elly die sind wunderwwunderschön.
Tolle kleine Details. Ich bin hin und wech.