Sonntag, 3. Juni 2012

Diamond Jubilee


Since i’m a child, i’m a huge fan of the Queen and her family. It was the wedding of  the royal princess Anne in 1973, i watched randomly on tv
Since then, i was infected and followed everything....
I’m grow’n up with a lot of english children in my youth, because the city,  where i live, always was a garrison town. Even my first boyfriend.....ah..that’s long time ago..(:o)  
I visited London in 1994....and now...i’m celebrating a Diamond Jubilee together with

The Challenge theme for month june is something Red – White – Blue





I’ve cut a tag from dark blue cardstock and stamped with Papillon from Stampers Anonymus with versamark ink. Then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Used paint dabber snowcap over the hole background and after drying, wiped a bit of with damp paper towel.
Stamped Artistic Stamper Sequin Waste Open to the corners with versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I did the same with Artistic Stamper Calligraphic Mat #9 in the middle of the tag.
Then i stamped  20's Lady with Rose ( also from Artistic Stamper and she reminds me of the Queen at 1952) onto white cardstock with black staz on and heat embossed  with clear embossing powder. Coloured her dress with waterbrush and Distress Ink Fired Brick. I used some Diamond stickles on dress too, just for glamour and because it fits the theme. I cut the lady out with scissors and made her a flag to hold in hand instead of a rose she normaly has in hand. Also two flags on top, which shows the 60’s jubilee. I adhered some rinestones diamonds into the holes of the sequins at the corners. Embellished with some white flowers from stash. The crown was pink and i used x-mas red stickles to fit. The crown is a bit oversized, but i think it’s nearly the same as....with the real one (:o)

My Diamond Jubilee Tag
Hope you like it (:o)

~ Elly ~

Kommentare:

Sandy hat gesagt…

Grandios !!!!
Ein fantastisches Tag Elly.

...the yorkshire fox... hat gesagt…

...Elly this is an amazing Tag, so many techniques, loVe the white on the blue the diamonte is so fitting...loVe your image she looks fab & her super sized crown is perfect...I loVe your Jubilee Tag!...fabby...Mel :)

Caro *schoki* hat gesagt…

He, das ist ja auch wieder klasse geworden ... die Riesenkrone sieht ja witzig aus.

Schöne Grüße
schoki

Katja hat gesagt…

Ein tolles Tag!
Man kann so viel entdecken. Danke für die kleine Anekdote drum herum ;-) und die Erklärung wie dein Tag entstanden ist.

LG Katja

Martina2801 hat gesagt…

Ein grandioses Tag zum 60.jährigen Thronjubiläum der Queen hast Du da gezaubert, liebe Elly! Gefällt mir sehr, sehr gut.

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Wie cool, das Tag ist mega-genial, gefällt mir sehr.

Netty hat gesagt…

Terrific tag and loving your sophisticated lady stamp, x

Anjas-Artefaktotum hat gesagt…

Das ist so genial, mal wieder echt Elly!

Chris hat gesagt…

I love it, of course :D and how you've created a gorgeous vintage feel and the sparkle too.

I had no idea you'd lived in a garrison town, I would have made you something English themed if I'd realised....I've bought a lot of Brit stamps as they're everywhere and I must get using them :)!

Yvonne hat gesagt…

So schön!
LG Yvonne

alison hat gesagt…

Wonderful tag Elly! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Artistic stamper Challenge.
Alison x