Dienstag, 26. Juni 2012

Framed

Hopefully you don't get an acute respiratory distress syndrom, while watching my contribution for
Simon Says Stamp and Show:  Depth of Distress.
I started my frames very relaxed, but however my distress is some kind of obsession and i couldn't get enough. (:o)

First, i traced my created template on cardboard and cut out with scissors




Sealed both sides with Ranger Glue and Seal


Used gold dabber on one and Americana vivid violet on the other frame


For more action....crackle medium and DecoArt titanium white


The results after painting



Hmm...and because i couldn't get enough....see for yourself...





Some close up's ?
The shabby chic variations





Ok...up to the next one..




The vintage *Tim Holtz* Distress Variation





...and of course the *Andy Skinner Timeworn* Steampunk Variation





I've scanned my template, if you want to make one too


Just for respectability. I have got the idea from my YouTube friend Fiona *Jennings644*
 Thanks for watching (:o)
Let me know, if you make one too.

Hugs

Elly

Kommentare:

Karin hat gesagt…

just WOW!!!
The first image was MWAH and then it went on!

Candy C hat gesagt…

Very very cool little frames! You did an outstanding job on these...all so different and yet so amazingly cool! I love each of them...but especially the steampunk one as I am partial to steampunk and it is definitely reaching the depths of distress! Love your work! Thanks for sharing your frames with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Sandy hat gesagt…

Elly Wow mir fehlen mal wieder die Worte.
Was für ein kreatives Feuerwerk.
Der Wahnsinn. Ich bin hin und wech.

Katja hat gesagt…

Wow- klasse Idee!
Die sind alle sehr schön geworden. Der letzte ist mein Favorit!
LG

Gio hat gesagt…

These are so lovely, Elly!

Can you guess my fave?...The timeworned of course!

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Ich bin hin und weg, deine Werke begeistern mich immer wieder auf's Neue.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans hat gesagt…

Wow you have been busy. A fabulous template and wonderful designs. I love the vintage feel and your images are wonderful. Love your timeworn creation too. Very creative . Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

Jane hat gesagt…

Die sehen alle toll aus Elly. Ich arbeite auch sehr gern mit Krakelier Lack wenns passt.
Viel Glück für die challenge!

mark gould hat gesagt…

fantastic stuff, so much thought into each one. the images match the frames perfectly.

here is a link for the skull I used.
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Alienate-Design?_trksid=p4340.l2563

its quite heavy. would love to see your take on it, I would love to have several of them lol.
mark

whyducks hat gesagt…

Great work!

lilscrappers hat gesagt…

Disregard my comment on the Outer Sanctum, I found you, lol. And they are all fabulous, but yeppers, the andy skinner one beats them all :)

Martina2801 hat gesagt…

Oha, das sieht ja mal wieder echt spitzenmäßig aus, liebe Elly! Der Krakeliereffekt ist Dir super gelungen. Rundum ein perfektes Werk!

Yvonne hat gesagt…

Wow, das sieht genial aus!
LG Yvonne

Anjas-Artefaktotum hat gesagt…

Ich bin mal wieder geplättet und meine Augen wurden immer größer, das ist ja wieder bombastisch, da fehlen mir langsam die Superlative,
das ist ganz großes Kino!

AJ hat gesagt…

awesome, i love how you have achieved the crackle, such a cool technique… my fav is the time warned pc...