Montag, 30. Juli 2012

Paperminutes - Challenge # 227

Hi Bloggers, friends and lovely followers (:o) Hope you had a nice weekend. I am busy with a lot of things i can't show at the moment, but i had time also to use some scraps. This makes room for new paper *lol*
As i started with scrapping 2 years ago, i've made a masculine themed mini album with a template from Laura Denison *Following the paper trail* you'll find here
I used the 8 x 8 paperstack from Graphic 45 *A Proper Gentleman* and i still have a lot scraps.

The challenge at Paperminutes is asking for Charmes - Card for a man and gives me the chance to deplete my scraps. So here is my first submission ever for Paperminutes.

 I used red cardstock for the base. The darker cardstock piece in the background is from core'dinations Graphic 45 Timeless Collection. This is a very cool collection with canvas texture and embossed patterns. If you sand the embossing areas as i did, you reveal the core colour. I used  a stamp from the Air Travel Collection from Stampers Anonymous on Craft Cardstock, which is adhered behind my fuzzy cutting of the two gentlemens. The quote is also from that paperline. My charme is a hardware tool every man need and hanging on a Tim Holtz swivel clasp. There's a little compass from the Air Travel Collection i've stamped on shrink plastic. I also used 3 Tim Holtz Memo Pins. The letters are computer generated and adhered with Glossy Accents. The rusty corner piece is from my stash.



I hope you like my card of scraps and i wish you a nice start into a new week.
Thanks for your nice comments, i always enjoy and appreciate (:o)

~ Elly ~

Kommentare:

Pantalaimon hat gesagt…

Was für eine wunderschone Karte. Richtig toll nostalgisch.
Ich Wünsche Dir auch einen schönen Wochenstart.
Alles Liebe
Tanja

inkypinkycraft hat gesagt…

Love the vintage image..a great feel to it! Trace x

Alie hat gesagt…

A great vintage feel Elly!

You asked for a translating site, for translating Dutch.
http://www.vertalen.nu <--- just for words
http://www.vertalen.nu/zinnen <---for sentences

Hope this works for you :-)

greetings, Alie

Caro *schoki* hat gesagt…

Oh Elly - das ist echt schick geworden!!!

VLG
Caro
*schoki*

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Klasse gescrappt, die Embellis sind genial.

Anjas-Artefaktotum hat gesagt…

Das ist mal wieder wunderschön! in Motive und Farben perfekt abgestimmt.
LG Anja