Freitag, 27. Juli 2012

Published

Hi my friends (:o) Starting with a happy post into the weekend.

A while ago, exactly in april ......i promised you to show a project when it's finished. If you can't remember then, please take a look ..here.
The good news is, it's finished since a while. The bad news is, i'm still not able to show it...
And what is now the happy thing about it, you're asking ???

I've send my project to our German Craft Magazin called ScrapArtZine and it's published. Now i still have to wait a view weeks, till i'm able to show it to you.

Here is a little sneak
ScrapArtZine the blog




See me, doing the happy dance? (:o)

I wish you a nice and creative weekend.
I enjoy the last ray of sunlight, because the rain is coming back.
Still busy with a huge canvas and little things.

~ Elly ~

Kommentare:

suziqu's thread works hat gesagt…

Wow dear Elly
How very exciting for you! and now we just have to wait for you to show us
(patiently!) and I do remember you talking about back in April.
It is such a thrill to be published and you so deserve to be too.
Have a lovely weekend!
Suzy

Karin hat gesagt…

ok we wachten, haha.
Fijn weekend!

Gio hat gesagt…

Congrats Elly, you really deserve it!!:-)
Have a nice and not rainy weekend!

Mywiel hat gesagt…

Na dann herzlichen Glückwunsch zur Veröffentlichung in der SAZ! Ich bin gespannt was du feines gemacht hast :).

Alie hat gesagt…

Congrats Elly with the publication! You can be proud :-)

greetings, Alie

froebelsternchen Susi hat gesagt…

herzlichen Glückwunsch! das ist sooo klasse!

Anni - Fabric and Mixed Media Art hat gesagt…

Hi Elly, thanks for sweet comment on my album, congrats Elly with the publication, now we all looks forward to see what you have made, I'm sure it's something fantastic, as all you make are. Wish you a lovely sunday.
Anni

Martina2801 hat gesagt…

Na, das sind ja tolle Neuigkeiten, liebste Elly! Herzlichen Glückwunsch zur Veröffentlichung Deines Beitrages. Ich bin schon gespannt, wie es im Ganzen aussieht?

Ich wünsche Dir noch einen schönen Sonntag.
LG MARTINA

voodoo vixen hat gesagt…

Hi Elly, so happy that you liked my Patient books and tutorial, it's always nice to find that someone has actually made something with them. I often wonder if I am wasting my time sitting there writing them out!! LOL
Congrats on the being published. Annette

mark gould hat gesagt…

wow, I go away for a few days and I miss so much, congrats for getting into the mag, great stuff, can not wait to see what it is.
mark x

Chris hat gesagt…

Woo Hoo! Big congratulations Elly and I look forward to seeing what you made as well. xx