Samstag, 1. September 2012

More happy mail..... (:o)


A blog award from Bits & Pieces 
Thank youuuu (:o)
And now?
I think i have to nominate some of my favorite blogs


These are my nominations, because these are the blogs where i get most of my inspiration from



Then...i got a beautiful card and a gift today from my forum friend Gisela




I love these wings (:o) Thanks so much, dear Gisela

And i received another message today.......

Maybe you remember my contribution for the Live & Love Crafts Challenge in July here


Thanks to the DT Team for selecting my project
Doing the Happy - Winner - Dance (:o)

August was really a winning month.....
My Phonepunk was the winner at the Haunted Design House Challenge *Hiding the corners*


Holy Cow!!! (:o)

Thanks sooooooo much, i'm so amazed and honored.
And lots of hugs to all my lovely followers, supporting me with so many appreciated comments.

Have a nice weekend

Elly

Kommentare:

Alie hat gesagt…

Congrats with the first prizes at the challenges Elly...great!
Your phonepunk was so gorgeous, well deserved!
Enjoy :-)

greetings, Alie :-)

Anke hat gesagt…

Hallo Elly,
da bist du ja der Abräumer des Monats.
Das hast du dir aber auch wirklich verdient.Die Werke sind allesamt wunderbar.
Gratulation von mir.

Liebe Grüße
Anke

Martina2801 hat gesagt…

Na wenn das jemand verdient hat - dann DU, liebe Elly! Herzlichen Glückwunsch!
Ich bin wieder vom Urlaub zurück und werde mich heute durch die Blogwelt hangeln. Mal sehen, was es Neues gibt.
Wünsche Dir noch einen schönen Sonntag. LG MARTINA

Gio hat gesagt…

Thank you Elly :-)
You know already how much appreciate your blog.
Well deserved prizes! Every time I look at my phone I recall your alteration, unforgettable!

Caro *schoki* hat gesagt…

Ach, Du hast auch so tolle Post von Gisela bekommen - ich auhaaaaaaaauch :)
Und Dein Schiffchen ist einfach super!
Ich freu mich sehr Dich hoffentlich bald kennenzulernen!!!!

Candy C hat gesagt…

Elly..your work is always stunning. You are a very talented artist and I always enjoy your creative thought process on your pieces! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!! That means the world to me. I hope that you will join in on the challenge. I would love to see your "spin" on the theme. Lots of possibilities to win prizes. Have a wonderful week! <3 Candy

mark gould hat gesagt…

well deserved Elly xx

die amelie hat gesagt…

ACH, von DIR war das grenzgeniale Telefon!!!! Hier erkenne ich es auf Anhieb wieder, ist es mir doch schon auf HDH aufgefallen und im Gedächtnis geblieben. Ein absolut würdiger Sieg und völlig zu Recht verdient!!!! Ein sagenhaft tolles Teilchen!!!!

Herzliche Grüße aus Wien,

die amelie x

Steffie hat gesagt…

Herzlichen Glückwunsch!
Steffie