Dienstag, 11. September 2012

Something different but a card

This week challenge at Simon says Stamp and Show is all about *Hero*

I've created a card for someone special who lost that *Hero* feeling at the moment. You know, some kind of card....just because....to make you smile.









The shadowbox is made of 4 strips cardboard







I had a lot of fun, cutting all the elements. Something different, but i hope you like it

I'm really excited, to read what you think.
Thanks to all of you, taking time to leave nice comments, i really appreciate

xoxo

Elly

Kommentare:

Steffie hat gesagt…

Sehr coole Idee und toll umgesetzt!
Liebe Grüße,
Steffie

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Hihi, eine super Idee, sieht toll aus.

Dan hat gesagt…

I love the sense of humour in your card, I'm sure the recipient will absolutely love it! :) Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

inkypinkycraft hat gesagt…

A great card and I am sure it will really cheer up the person you send it too! Great take on the theme too! Trace. X

Alie hat gesagt…

Great to see how you've built this card...I love the humour on it!

greetings, Alie :-)

Karin hat gesagt…

haha, love this!!

Caro *schoki* hat gesagt…

Hahaaaaaaaaa wie genial!!!
Ich bin total begeistert!

VLG
Caro
*schoki*

Lorraine hat gesagt…

Elly, that's just fabulous. I love it, lol.

Candy C hat gesagt…

Elly..I love your Super Hero card and what a great pick me up for your friend! Thanks for sharing the construction of the card! And thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Ephemera hat gesagt…

Hi Elly,

This is so cool. I love it, and sure to bring a smile to their face. Thanks for sharing the tutorial. XX

Ana K. hat gesagt…

Elly what a wonderful card, it is original and funny..love it!
Hugs from Slovenia