Dienstag, 25. Dezember 2012

Happy Mail

Ooohh..the postman was very busy these days. He nearly came daily... (:o)

This brilliant handmade star arrived, together with a beautiful vintage card from my dear friend Martina at Stempel - Gewerkel


I also received a cute card from Austria made by Yvonne and her blogname is


This cool card is made by Biba and her Krimskrams
We've made also an ATC Trade, i'll show you later in a special post. 


This cool vintage card and christmas paperline arrived with my birthday , from my dear friend 


...and she also send me a beautiful christmas card, too



This funny card is made by my friend Anke and her blogname is


I received a card from my dear friend Gisela


This beautiful card is made by Wally


...and at last another birthday / christmas couple from my dear friend Caro




Thanks so much, dear friends. I'm honestly overwhelmed about all these little treasures.
I wish you all a happy christmastime

Elly

Kommentare:

froebelsternchen Susi hat gesagt…

wunderbare Post!
Hab noch schöne Tage liebe Elly!

lg von
Susi

Lucy Edmondson hat gesagt…

How lovely! Happy Christmas!

Lucy x

Chris hat gesagt…

Well happy mail arrived at my house too from you dear Elly, thank you so very much, I absolutely loved my little fold out bag and the beautiful card you made which is being admired daily, it's superb!

Sorry I'm late with creating and you will have something from me very soon. I'm so glad we're blog friends and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

Hugs,
Chris x

Martina2801 hat gesagt…

Oh, Elly - das siehste mal, wie lieb Du das ganze Jahr gewesen bist:-)
Echt super Schenklis, die Du da bekommen hast. Ich freue mich mit Dir!
Wünsche Dir schon heute einen guten Start ins Jahr 2013. Lass die Korken ordentlich knallen, okay?
Drück` Dich
MARTINA