Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2013

Happy Mail

Guess what? Unexpected happy mail from *bella Italia* arrived today. Whoohoo (:o) My dear friend Gio from Scrap in Progress and also a DT member of The Craft Barn surprised me.
OOooohhhh i love her style so much. Her art is sooo fashion, bright and glamorous. Her creations reflecting her sunny mind.


Isn't the coloured lace beautiful?
I'll use it in my next fabric book


If you want to know, how she made this pouch, click here


It really makes me happy, that she personalized......


my new Kindle Case. She didn't know, that i own one, too (:o)


Very cool! I'm proud to carry my e - book reader with Gio style (:o)

Thanks soooo much, dear Gio.
I'm blessed with a friend like you

xoxo
Elly

Kommentare:

Gio hat gesagt…

ahhhhhhhhrghhhh! I could kill you, just now!:-) for not letting me know you have a kindle ( gio very sad.....)
You can cut the clutch a little bit to fit the ereader, I won't offend, really !

I sent it just monday, you already got it , I'm very happy about it. I wrote you an email some days ago, I wonder if you never receveid .

inkypinkycraft hat gesagt…

what beautiful happy mail! trace x

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries hat gesagt…

What a great surprise to receive Elly! It all looks so lovely and great that personal touch.

greetings, Alie :-)

Anke hat gesagt…

Was für eine schöne Überraschung.
Diese Tasche sieht wirklich sehr genial aus.

Liebe Grüße
Anke

Scrappengehtimmer:-) hat gesagt…

sehr schön!

whyducks hat gesagt…

Wow aren't you a lucky girl!