Sonntag, 13. Januar 2013

Owl - Mania

I'm on my way to PEZster Island (:o) With abundance of patience, i'll have to watch a bundle of 14 videos, before i can start to personalize my Pez Dispender *pretty dramatic* It's never wasting time to watch, listen and learn anyway as i have to wait for an important ordered material, i've never used before.
This will be a time consuming workshop, because there is a lot of drytime in between. Well, i'm always busy and my hands are never resting, so today i'll show my

Owl - Mania



I don't think, i need to write something about toilet - paperrolls (:o)
Actually, these are lanterns, i found here


This is a Handy - Case


These Owls are very easy to sew. I've found a template and a video tutorial on The DIY Dish.
Have a nice sunday

Elly

Kommentare:

Pantalaimon hat gesagt…

Ooooh, was sind die alle niedlich. Besonders die Laternchen haben es mir angetan, das muss ich auch unbedingt probieren.
Hab einen schönen Wochenstart.
Alles Liebe
Tanja

inkypinkycraft hat gesagt…

Sme super cute owls! Trace c

Lorraine hat gesagt…

Cute Elly, very cute, lol.

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries hat gesagt…

They are so cute Elly....

greetings, Alie :-)

Gio hat gesagt…

Love them Elly, sooo cute!

Can't wait to see your Pez-stuff!

Yvonne hat gesagt…

Die sind ja total cool!
LG Yvonne