Sonntag, 3. Februar 2013

Longest Night of the Year

.....at least for us...living in Europe.... and being an enthusiastic fan of the American Football, because it's the night of the Super Bowl


It's too bad -  my favorite Team isn't playing, the Green Bay Packers. They are the only non profit, community - owned major league professional sports team in the United States. However i'll enjoy the Super Bowl tonight and the broadcast will  be starting at midnight / our time. A lot of commercial breaks are guaranteed (:o) I'll use this time to apply some washes to my Pez Dispensers *lol* Never wasting time...

Ok, something very different now. I can't go without leaving some inspiration. Well, i thought i'm showing you the cover of my e-book reader, i've made from Sticky Back Canvas. I really love to use this paper transfer technique, i've showed you earlyer in a step by step tutorial... here. I used a sheet of the romance novel collection from Prima.
 I sewed the canvas to felt and also sewed on dryer sheets at the corners. Yes, these sheets which come out of the tumble dryer to give the laundry a nice smell. I sprayed the sheets with black magic glimmer mist and on top a thin layer of Multi Matt Medium for more stability. Some idea - ology and you have a nice cover for your e-book reader

I'm going to have fun with my Pez Dispensers now. Two of them are nearly ready and there are three more in the making.
Thanks for reading and leaving your appreciated comments
Have a nice sunday and a lot fun, if you're watching the Super Bowl.
I think i'm a bit more for the outsider
Well, goed luck to Baltimore Ravens

Elly

Kommentare:

froebelsternchen Susi hat gesagt…

das sieht mal wieder genial aus !

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries hat gesagt…

A great cover...love the paper idea for an e-book reader Elly...gorgeous.

greetings, Alie :-)

Ozawa hat gesagt…

Oh, das ist aber sehr schick geworden! Damit kann man ja richtig angeben ;o)

SanDee1899 hat gesagt…

Absolter oberhammer - das ist ja so genial! Wow, tolle Webseite!!! LG SanDee1899