Montag, 5. August 2013

Old Age

Well, i don't feel that bad even on monday morning (:o) I'm just preparing for another workweek but i don't want to leave without showing my newest creation for the Octopode Challenge. The theme for the next two weeks is *Anything goes - as long as it's a card* Actually you don't have to use an Octopode Image.


I started spraying Dylusions *vibrant turqoise and melted chocolate* and used  a compass stencil. I did some background stamping with Archival black and used Tim Hotz stamps *Air Travel* The Clockwork - Flower and Steampunk - Winston are digi stamps. They are printed on glossy cardstock and coloured with Distress Inks. Both images are clear heat embossed.

*
Welcome to my newest follwers and thanks for stopping by.
Happy Monday

Elly

Kommentare:

Candy C hat gesagt…

Elly...your Octopode card is so cute. I love the sentiment. It's so funny and so true! haha Your Octopode character is really perfect for your sentiment and I also really like the flight gear that you've included on your card cover. Such a cute design! <3 Candy

butterfly hat gesagt…

Yum... I think I now "need" some Melted Chocolate spray! Very cool background, and I love the white highlights on the plane.
Alison x

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Wie cool, total witzig.

mark gould hat gesagt…

So much fun Elly.Brilliant sentiment and I love the ghost plane xx thanks for joining us at the octopode factory xx

Little Artbee hat gesagt…

Das octopoden-Kärtchen ist auch wieder klasse gemacht, schöne Farbkombi und toller HG. Diese Figuren sehen total krass aus und der Name ist echt köstlich,paßt irgendwie. :)
LG Sabine

Buttons hat gesagt…

Love the stencilled background and the way you've blended your images together Elly. Hope you are winning with the furniture projects this summer and can't wait to be involved in this icad exchange with you. Hugs, Jenny x