Freitag, 25. Oktober 2013

Lost and Found - ICAD

Happy friday, dear friends (:o) I still have to work tomorrow, but i want to sweeten up Laura's day with her .. oh soooo beautiful ICAD ... which arrived yesterday after five weeks going through the post and customs. I know how crabby you can get, after such a long waiting time and i guess she thought it was lost. Well, i'm very happy that i've found my last and such a beautiful ICAD in my mail box yesterday.








Thanks so much Laura. It was really worth the waiting time.
Looove it!!
Thanks for reading and your appreciated comments.
Have a happy ( crafting ) weeekend

(:o)
Elly

Kommentare:

Astrid Maclean hat gesagt…

Oh wow, that's amazing! The ICAD is wonderful and I am so glad it got there in the end!!

Little Artbee hat gesagt…

Eine Traumkarte, da wartet man doch gerne etwas länger oder?
Liebe Grüße
Sabine

lynnesbowsandbelles hat gesagt…

This is beautiful.
Laura and I are on the same Oxford Impressions DT - I think she creates such beautiful art.
Wishes
Lynne

Martina2801 hat gesagt…

Meine Güte, es gibt viele wundervolle Neuigkeiten zu sehen auf Deinem Blog, liebe Elly. Ich bin glücklich, dass ich wieder ein wenig Zeit habe meine Lieblingsblogs zu besuchen. Ich habe Dich sehr vermisst. Hab einen schönen Sonntag, meine Liebe!

butterfly hat gesagt…

Lovely happy mail to receive!
Alison xx

Laura Turner hat gesagt…

Thank you so much Elly for the wonderful feature! I am humbled by your kind words and the lovely portrayal of my work. I have a long way to go in my artistic journey, but meeting new artists like you along the way is such an encouragement. You did make my day!

Warmly,
Laura

Yvonne hat gesagt…

Wunderschön!
LG Yvonne