Montag, 28. Juli 2014

Stampendous - Stack Art - Art Dolls



Happy monday my crafty friends and welcome to a new blog challenge week with Stampendous / Stack Art.
I'm the early bird at this challenge because the time difference to Germany is 9 hours ahead. To avoid irregular links the Stampendous post will appear monday afternoon US time. Please check out the Stampendous blog
for the rules to get your hands on one of three prize packages. Your comments on the designer's blogs are appreciated and your entry into the drawing.

Stampendous introduced Stack Art in January 2014. It's a terrific product for beginning crafters through very advanced mixed media artists. They're great for making tags, shrines, books, art dolls, jewelry etc. They are ATC sized and very easy to use and work with.


All 3 Stack Art Kraftboard Kit's are containing 4 panels of die - cut kraftboard perfectly designed for layering in dozen of ways. They love paint, ink, papers, clay, embossing powder etc. They're easy to cut, punch and glue.



You can easily combine the Stack Art Kraftboard with one of 6 Stack Art Elements to create sparkly, fuzzy, textured fun in just minutes



And you can also use one of the terrific Stack Art Stamps Sets

I appreciate your patience to stay the curse (:o)
Below you see the Stack Art Kraftboard Kit, Elements and Stamp set i had a play with to inspire you this week


I'm starting this week challenge with two Stack Art dolls


Additional supplies for the Queen: Matchbox, wire, shrink plastic, brads, fibres, clear embossing powder, acrylic paint and doll parts ( arms and legs) printed from the internet


Additional supplies for the King: Wire, handmade paper beads, Stampendous Frantage embossing powder, shrink plastic, aluminium foil, acrylic paint and letter beads.

I hope you have fun and feel inspired with this week challenge. Hop over to Stampendous to read the rules and have a look at the amazing creations of my team mates.
Good luck for the prize
and
thanks so much for your very appreciated comments.
Hope to see you again
♥ ♥ ♥
Elly

Kommentare:

JackieP Neal hat gesagt…

OMGosh Elly!! These are just too cool!! I love your gal and her follow your art sentiment and the king is the bomb with his wiry legs and arms!and those bead letters on his arms! Love them!
Excellent!

whyducks hat gesagt…

Fabulous

Stampendous hat gesagt…

Elly,these are just the cutest ever!!! What a terrific idea, and I love the hands and arms you found on the internet! Awesome, awesome, awesome! Thanks so much for playing with us this week!!

barbara macaskill hat gesagt…

These are just adorable!! I love that the arms and legs are moveable! TFS!

Carol McCready hat gesagt…

Very fun projects.

Heather Thompson hat gesagt…

Alice in wonderland, That's what these beautiful projects remind me of.

cghundley hat gesagt…

Wowza, what a
creative design!
Great way to use
these items.
Carla from Utah

Angelica Chambers hat gesagt…

These stack art dolls Queen and King are precious!!!!! Love how colorful they are!

Little Artbee hat gesagt…

Elly deine Männchen sehen total klasse aus. Toll auch diese Stempel-Sets von Stampendous.
Liebe Grüße
Sabine

Judy hat gesagt…

Very unique ideas for your stacked arts project. I really like your Queen. Thanks for sharing.

Suzi hat gesagt…

This is just crazy fun! What imagination you have! Thanks for sharing!

snazzyjj hat gesagt…

I absolutely love your tag people. How totally clever and fun.

Kathi hat gesagt…

Your dolls are fabulous. I think I'm in love with the king doll. He's wicked cool.

Janis hat gesagt…

Very creative and eclectic!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Con hat gesagt…

Very cool :) nice artwork and you were very informative regarding the Stampendous Stack Art kits. thanks, -con

Gerrina hat gesagt…

Such funny and original Art-dolls! Great!

Larissa Heskett hat gesagt…

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOOW!! AMAZING!! I LOVE these!! Such BEAUTIFUL Designs!! I LOVE that they each have their own Personality!! =)THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Greta hat gesagt…

Oh my goodness--these are amazing! Completely out of my league, but so fun to see! Love the statement on your sidebar--Art doesn't have to be perfect--so true & striving for it can keep us from creating & enjoying what we do. Thank you.

BurningRubber hat gesagt…

I love art dolls. Yours are so inspiring. I may have to play with these and make some new ones of my own.

Carol hat gesagt…

Love these fun dolls, so creative and clever!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007 (at) gmail (dot) com

christi hat gesagt…

oh my, these are the cutest little props. colorful wall sitters. what a unique idea for the stacks.

Denise Spillane hat gesagt…

Wow, your dolls are so cute. I can see them sitting among my art bookshelves. Love your post.

Jools Robertson hat gesagt…

Love your King & Queen dolls
Really like how you have done the arms and legs on the King and the mini faces on the queen

Jools x

Maelchen hat gesagt…

Diese Püppchen sind ja wieder super gelungen! Ich habe zwar ÜBERHAUPT nichts von all den tollen Materialien, die Du da verbrätst, aber die Motivation, es Dir nachzumachen, hast Du allemal geweckt... Ich werd' mal mein Schneidemaschinchen wecken und Dich auch ein bißchen motivieren, hihi...

marylouh hat gesagt…

I love the little dolls. I'd love to play with them Glad to get a chance.

Katie hat gesagt…

oh my gosh, your dolls are so cool! Love what you did, and they sit up too! Great job!! Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Dee Ann Matthews hat gesagt…

What fun dolls- thanks for the inspiration!

BurningRubber hat gesagt…

These are still very wonderful art dolls. I really enjoyed playing with my stack art goodies.

Ina Good hat gesagt…

these are wunderbar!!! I love dolls sehr gut!

Bon Neeley hat gesagt…

I love the dolls, They bring a smile to my heart.
Bon N

Carolina Kathy hat gesagt…

Great dolls! Thanks for the ideas!

D.Ann C hat gesagt…

Your adorable dolls made me smile!

Jean hat gesagt…

Wow - how cool!