Donnerstag, 25. September 2014

Mixed Media Fabric Tablet Bag



Hello crafty friends 

Do you need a tablet bag ?


Of course, you can always buy one ....but maybe you like to take a look at my

  non - sew handcrafted
Mixed Media Fabric Tablet Bag.

I hope to get you inspired to make your own bag
I would love it, if you come back later and leave a link to your creation in this post that i can take a look.

You'll find a step by step tutorial at DecoArt's new Mixed Media blog

If you are interested in DecoArt Mixed Media i recommend to sign in for the mixed media specific newsletter above in my sidebar on the right. Once a month they will be spotlight projects, artists spotlights, videos, product giveaways and more. You can also sign in at DecoArt's new Mixed Media Blog

Happy crafting! 

xoxo

Elly

Kommentare:

Jools Robertson hat gesagt…

Beautiful first project on the new blog!
Love the colours and fab textures

Jools x

JackieP Neal hat gesagt…

Fabulous Elly! You never cease to amaze me!! I love the bag so much- now I need a tablet so I can make one! teehee Seriously, I love how you use the mediums and such to create such cool pieces! I love your art my friend! xo

Evelyn Walter hat gesagt…

Elly, das sieht einfach Hammer aus! Kaum zu glauben, was du aus einer alten Jeans und ein bisserl Wellpappe gazaubert hast!!!! Einfach nur sagenhaft!
Schönes Wochenende!
Evelyn

Brenda Brown hat gesagt…

Your project us stunning Elly, I love the layers of medium you have used to create such amazing effects.
I tried to leave a comment in the Decoart blog but it wanted me to create a new account to leave the message and I'm sorry I don't want to create that account. Shame that they have created it that way.
But your bag is still gorgeous and such a brilliant idea.
Have great weekend.
hugs Brenda xx