Sonntag, 22. März 2015

Springtime - Update

Happy springtime, crafty friends (:o)

I know my blog seems to be abandoned but there is, as always, a lot going on behind the curtains.

I'm working on a view projects. Some are finished and other hopefully can be shown soon but i have a sneak for you


One of my favorite: Layering Antiquing Creams

Collage on canvas

Creepy stuff in a rusting modus

My first string puppet


A little gift for the mother of my daughter - in - law

My grandchildren

November last year, we've cut down 4 old tree's, because they all were growing too close.
Now we're having much more light and less moss
Nov 2014
Before



Now

That's all for today

Thanks for reading (:o)
xoxo

Elly

Kommentare:

whyducks hat gesagt…

Gorgeous work, love your results so far. What a beautiful garden.

JackieP Neal hat gesagt…

So happy that you have shared some sneak peeks!! That arch is looking Gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see more!
What a cool string puppet you have made!
Your yard looks beautiful!! Did you ever have any snow? I am so envious! heehee
And most of all...such beautiful, precious grandsons- of this I am envious as well as so very happy for you also!! They are so very special,my friend Elly! Thank you for sharing~ xo

Dorthe hat gesagt…

Wonderful pieces on their way Elly, such fun puppet--
-and grandchildren are the best :-)
Dorthe- xo

Little Artbee hat gesagt…

Klasse Sachen hast du wieder gewerkelt Elly. Die beiden Enkel sind total niedlich, beneide dich darum. Deine Marionette erinnert mich an den Ötzi, wegen der Kleidung aber auch vom Gesicht her. ;) Wünsche dir weiterhin viel Spaß mit deinen Enkeln und dem Kreativsein.
Alles Liebe
Sabine

Anonym hat gesagt…

Looking forward to seeing your projects up close and in detail Elly. Some fabulous pieces in the pipeline.

Your garden is beautiful, must be fab to get better light. Thank you for sharing your behind the scenes:-) xxx

Zuzu's Blog hat gesagt…

Very intrigued by that "creepy stuff in rusting modus". it looks blooming amazing.