Montag, 25. Mai 2015

Update porch construction / Shabby Chic Garden Bench




Hello my crafty friends

Today i like to give you a little update about our new veranda / porch construction and my recently Chalky Finish refreshed garden bench


January 2015


March 2015

April 2015

May 2015


Along the way i've pimped an old garden bench with 
DecoArt Americana Decor Chalky Finish Paint


The lovely *green* bench before


Roughly sanded

Decoupage paper








I hope you enjoyed

Thanks for reading and leaving your always appreciated comments

xoxo
Elly

Kommentare:

Little Artbee hat gesagt…

Sieht schön aus Elly und das Erdbeerpflänzchen darauf auch. Da bin ich gespannt wie deine fertige Terasse wohl aussieht, bietet dann ja auch neuen Platz zum Dekorieren.
Liebe Grüße
Sabine

JackieP Neal hat gesagt…

Gorgeous bench Elly!! And the veranda is just lovely!! so much work- but ohhh so worth the effort!! Happy summer! xoox

Zuzu's Blog hat gesagt…

the bench is absolutely gorgeous. I wish I had more motivation to give large items gorgeous makeovers like this. well done :)
x

Selma hat gesagt…

Ooo, The bench is a great and very special!

butterfly hat gesagt…

You've created such a stunning piece of garden art here, Elly... and I will definitely be back to watch the video tutorials when I have some more time. Really looking forward to seeing you in action!
Alison xx