Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2015

Continuing Education

Hello crafty friends (:o)

Yes, i'm upgrading my skills or better...i'm working on my artistic style like Master Michael deMeng mentioned in one of his *Tips from a Messy Studio #16 Martini Style*


Yes, i like his sort of stuff and i'm mixing my Martini with some Michael deMeng, Andy Skinner, Assemblage, some Skulls and of course a little bit Elly.
Well the receipe is called 
Skinskusem Midemeng 
or possibly
Micdemell Skulllage
according to the word mixer i've used just for the fun *lol*lol*lol*

My continuing education respectively Mr deMeng's new Online Workshop is called


Let's see what kind of deity i'm coming up with.
Can be an Ellyskumiclagly
(:o)

I'm sure i'm having fun.
xoxo

Elly

Kommentare:

JackieP Neal hat gesagt…

I look forward to what comes out of your Martini glass,Elly!! xo

Sara Barker hat gesagt…

I just had a good laugh!