Montag, 4. Januar 2016

Altered Card Swap - Part 2

Hello, my crafty friends (:o)

Today i'm sharing my second set of 13 cards for 
The first set can be found here


The base are sanded and pre - gessoed playing cards


First i used the Adirondack Lights Acrylic Paint Dabber *Aqua* followed by DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics Metallic Gold and a stencil


Stamping with Archival black and a LaBlanche stamp


Circles stenciled with DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics Metallic Gold and a lid 


Stamping tiny flower with StazOn Black Cherry


Stamping LaBlanche Birds with Archival black


Some colouring with Spectrum Aqua *marine*, *chocolate*, and *fawn*




There is plenty of time and you can still participate the Altered Card Swap
Happy crafting!
xoxo
Elly

Kommentare:

Kottage Kreations hat gesagt…

Wow, these are stunning! I hope to receive one if I'm lucky! Thanks for the chance to see your process. XO

JackieP Neal hat gesagt…

Oh Elly! I love this bunch! I have a passion for birds and these are just so sweet! I am happy that you are sharing your steps, I love the different stamping layers you are using!
Have a beautiful & creative week!
hugs,Jackie

Rein hat gesagt…

Die sind wunderschön geworden!

Roosnans hat gesagt…

very, very nice... I like the mood in these cards...!!!