Dienstag, 1. März 2016

DecoArt - Tutorial - Travel - Brag Book - Cover


Hello Crafters and Makers (:o)

It's my pleasure to inspire you with a new tutorial 


I prepared a Fancy Pants Brag Book for my upcoming 14 days vacation at Lanzarote 
on the Canary Islands / Spain.
I'm going to show you the inside pages and pictures of my adventure later
Think vulcanoes, mountains, lunar - style craters, black sand beaches and arid red terrain, as well as its famous white sands and azure seas. Exploring nature and learning about César Manrique.
*
Today you'll find the tutorial of the Mixed Media - Cover if you push the button below 
Happy crafting!
xoxo
Elly


1 Kommentar:

Jackie P Neal hat gesagt…

Elly!!This is so cool! I am looking forward to your trip additions! Have an excellent time!
xx Jackie