Samstag, 30. April 2016

Guest Designer for Calico Craft Parts - At the Beach

Hello Crafters and Makers (:o)

Sending you lots of sunny greetings from Lanzarote / Spain
with my second Guest Design Creation
over on


Strictly speaking, there are two creations waiting for you, today.
That's what happens, when i'm browsing the Calico Craft Parts Shop. I can't get enough of the wood shapes, craft blanks and alterable kits. 
I hope you enjoy my projects and please let them know, that you've been there
♥ ♥ ♥
xoxo
Elly 

Kommentare:

Brenda Brown hat gesagt…

Love your beach display and box, great designs.
What a shame we missed each other in Lanzarote, I am so missing the sun, the warm weather, the blue of the sea and the craggy, desert landscape. Have fun and enjoy.
Hugs Brenda xxx

Jackie P Neal hat gesagt…

Off for a closer- enjoy your holiday! hugs

Linda hat gesagt…

It is beautiful. You have a lovely blog. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)