Samstag, 27. Mai 2017

Faces for Facebook Group

Hello Crafters and Makers (:o)

Today i'm sharing my make for another facebook group swap themed faces



The card was created with Brusho's and *Face it!* clear stamps/ *Face Shape* stencil + mask from visible image


I also had the idea of a natural face to go with the card


I've primed both mdf wood plates with DecoArt Media white Gesso


The tag shaped mdf wood plate was painted with Americana Decor Chalky Finish *relic* first and had a mix of whisper and relic on top


A little bit sanding gives a smooth surface and reveals the darker colour from underneath at some spots.


Stamping with StazOn and Andy Skinner stamps on op



The smaller mdf wood plate had a layer of DecoArt Modeling Paste with Andy Skinner stencil 



Painted a layer of American Decor Chalky Finish *whisper* on top


Applied a layer of DecoArt Vintage Effect Wash *grey*


Next up a wash of DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics Quinacridone Gold on all mdf wood plates and a face of paper clay which was already primed with DecoArt Media Gesso white
Let air dry




I also applied DecoArt Media Antiquing Cream white and removed some of it again


I've glued all pieces together with DecoArt Media Liquid Glass


Glued down some lasercut wood leaves with Liquid Glass, too



Finished with stamping with StazOn cotton white

Happy Crafting!
xx
Elly

Kommentare:

Joi at RR hat gesagt…

Both are WONDERFUL Elly. I thought I loved the card most but when I watched you make the wood plate face then I decided that they are equally AWESOME!!! Xj.

Brenda Brown hat gesagt…

Love your creative mind Elly and how you have used faces in both these amazing projects. Xxx